Control Systems Engineer
A controls engineer position working from home!? Before the pandemic, remote working would not have been a consideration but here we are living in a world where it is (dare I say it) the new normal.
This is an opportunity to work with a forward-thinking company where employees can share in the company’s success through their profit share scheme. Simply put, when they win, you win. You will have the opportunity to work with brands such as Quorn, Dyson, JLR and many other internationally well recognised brands.
- Control System Design – Conversant with an Electrical Design CAD packages required – ideally Solidworks but not a prerequisite. Training will be provided.
- Electrical and Control System Commissioning.
- Control system modifications / enhancements.
- Programming Multiple PLC’s – Experience of 2+ of the following is beneficial- Allen Bradley Mitsubishi / Omron / Siemens and B&R. SCADA is not required.
- UK and international travel will be required for the position.
- Conversant with a CAD package.
- Ability to both program and commission PLC based control systems.
- Experience with HMI's and Servo Motors.
- Multiple PLC programming experience would be beneficial.
- Understanding of Automation within large scale production line. Clients include Industrial Automation, Conveyors, Tobacco companies etc.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work independently, without supervision.
The ideal person for this role will be a self-motivated, independent and confident Control Systems Engineer who can demonstrate the above competencies and is capable of domestic and international travel. An understanding of high scale production automation would be advantageous.
Training can be provided for more junior candidates that are looking to develop their careers.
If you are interested, please hit the apply button and let’s have a conversation.