PLC Software Engineer
Are you a PLC software engineer that is looking for a change? Have the effects of COVID 19 left you without a role? Maybe you have not been given the opportunity to fully develop your skills in your current situation.
This company operates within the water and wastewater industry and they have been seeing tremendous progress in domestic and international markets in the last year. has sustained rapid growth and operates within domestic and international markets. They have just secured the first of four major projects recently and are looking for talented engineers to join their team. If you are looking for a company that has not only weathered the pandemic well, but has also grown, this is the right opportunity.
In order to ensure that they are able to deliver exceptional customer service to their customers domestically and internationally, training programs have been developed for employees so that they continue to be high-skilled engineers.
- Competitive salary.
- 30 days holidays per year.
- Company pension.
- Death in Service benefit.
- Corporate Gym Membership.
- Ongoing Structured Training Programme for all employees.
- Industry leaders in Water and Wastewater.
- PLC software experience on one or all of Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron, Schneider
- Designing, developing, programming and testing PLC systems
- Qualified in Electrical/Electronic Engineering and experience in system software engineering
- Driving licence.
- Previous experience in the water/wastewater Industry
- Previous experience working with electrical control panels
- Previous experience working with Automation & Process Control Equipment.