Pump System Analyst
Are you a Systems Analyst or an Engineer that likes working with data, and as such, you’re able to break down that data to compile reports and to tell a story? Perhaps you are an analyst that is looking for the chance to work for a company that has an international reach across multiple sectors within engineering. This may be the role that you are looking to step into and thrive within.
My client is a multi-disciplined engineering company that has been operating for over 100 years. In that time, they have grown and developed to operate within various industries across the UK and the world. Working with some of the world's largest and respected blue-chip clients, they provide a consultative service that is second to none.
Your day-to-day will involve carrying out site surveys where you will gather and interpret, readings for various water clients. From there you will collate this data to define historical operations to then inform future decisions, which will help to increase the effectiveness of clients’ site processes.
From there you will work in conjunction with Project Managers to monitor and plan projects to ensure that they are completed within the right timelines and budget.
What’s in it for me you ask!
- You will have the opportunity to work from home, which means you will have more time for family, and you will be saving by not having to do those early morning commutes anymore.
- You will be able to directly influence key client’s decisions through the use of data. Your knowledge and ability to make sense of all that you have gathered will make you the go-to person and the expert on which clients rely on.
- A pension is included to ensure that after all your years of successfully advising clients, you will be taken care of.
- Thinking of taking off somewhere sunny when lockdown is lifted? Use your holiday allowance to relax and recuperate.
Would you thrive here? You will if you have:
- Good communicational and written skills.
- Familiarity with standard pump control philosophies
- Experience of analysis of complex pumping systems
- Able to understand and produce P&IDs, URS, FDS
- Competency in the use and development of MS Excel for analysis and development of reports
- Competency in the use and development of MS Word for the development of reports
- Water/Chemical industry experience (essential)
- Technical/analytical background (essential)
- Commissioning experience (desirable)
If you are interested, click to apply and start your journey to your new role.