Control Systems Engineer
Are you a control system engineer that finds yourself working in a role with little to no variety? Perhaps you had been made redundant due to COVID 19? Or maybe you are looking for something new in 2021. Please read on, there’s an opportunity here for you.
This company has been operating for over 20 years since its formation in 1993. Since then, they have worked with recognizable names such as Caterpillar Mann & Hummel and others providing them with special-purpose automation, assembly, and testing machine services. No one project is the same which means you will have the ability to develop your technical skills with each project that you are involved in.
You will be joining a secure company that has continued to grow its customer base whilst retaining its existing customers. Not only that but their turnover continues to increase also and as a result, they are always on the lookout for talented engineers to join their team.
- 35k – 40k Salary.
- Opportunity to work on a variety of bespoke projects.
- Joining a growing and secure company
- Opportunity to join a Siemens Solutions Partner and Specialist
- Proficiency in programming from scratch using Siemens or Allen Bradley PLC.
- Full life cycle experience.
- You will be self-driven and possess the experience and ability to work autonomously to achieve critical deadlines.
- Experience in a special purpose machinery industry is advantageous.