Control Systems Engineer
Are you a Control Systems Engineer that is starting out in your career or perhaps you have started, and you just haven’t quite fit in. If you are a motivated engineer that likes to be challenged and seeks to produce a high degree of quality in the projects you deliver, please read on because you just might find that this opportunity is for you.
I am working with a client that is involved that is a major player within the Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Advanced Energy, Rail and Renewable Energy sectors. They lead the industry for the heat-driven transformation of metals and specialty materials. Their innovative approach in production and the diversification of the markets they operate within, helps to ensure that they are the business of choice for the global clients.
Your day to day will involve working on projects from a variety of industries. This means you will be learning new skills to keep you from being pigeonholed. If you are starting out or currently feel stuck in a rut, this a great chance to develop yourself as an engineer.
Would you thrive here? You certainly will if you have:
- PLC programming experience using Siemens S7 or Allen Bradley.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry of special purpose control systems for machines or capital equipment.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Manufacturing industry automation experience.
- Knowledge of SCADA and HMI and motor drive programming.
- HND or Degree level in control/electrical/electronic or related engineering subjects.
- Previous use of solid works electrical CAD software package or similar.
- A good level of practical ability.
- Good general IT & PC skills including all MS Office packages.
- A general knowledge of mechanical engineering, which would be useful.
If you are interested, please apply.