Senior Control Systems Engineer
Are you a Senior Control Systems Engineer that is looking for change? Perhaps you have been pigeonholed and you would like more of a challenge If you are a motivated engineer that likes to be challenged and seeks to produce a high degree of quality in the projects you deliver, please read on because you just might find that this opportunity is for you.
I am working with a client that is involved that is a major player within the Aerospace, Agriculture, Automotive Oil & Gas, Power Generation and Advanced Energy, Rail and Renewable Energy sectors. They lead the industry for the heat-driven transformation of metals and specialty materials. Their innovative approach in production and the diversification of the markets they operate within, helps to ensure that they are the business of choice for the global clients.
Your day to day will involve developing or designing automation and control systems for both current and future OEM equipment. Your responsibilities will include conceptual design, detail design, technical documentation, design calculations and feasibility studies. You will be working as a lead controls engineer on projects in a progressive team of multi-disciplined engineers within the overall engineering department. At times there will be some possibility of foreign travel.
Would you thrive here? You certainly will if you have:
- PLC programming experience using Siemens S7 or Allen Bradley.
- Experience in a manufacturing industry of special purpose control systems for machines or capital equipment.
- Excellent communication skill.
- Manufacturing industry automation experience.
- Knowledge of SCADA and HMI and motor drive programming.
- HND or Degree level in control/electrical/electronic or related engineering subjects.
- Previous use of solid works electrical CAD software package or similar.
- A good level of practical ability.
- Good general IT & PC skills including all MS Office packages.
- A general knowledge of mechanical engineering, which would be useful.
If you are interested, please apply.