Shift Reliability Technician
Are you currently a Maintenance Engineer working in an unsupportive environment where too much is expected of you?
Maybe the company doesn’t offer you any training, development or progression?
Or maybe you’re just bored of the same old fix every day?
Well how does this sound?
- 4 shutdowns per year specifically for staff training and development days
- Average of 3-4 days off per week
- Collaborative environment with staff longevity
- Custom mechanical & control systems equipment
- Bonus scheme worth up to 16%
All this and a package worth in excess of £40,000 per annum.
You’ll report into the Maintenance manager and will be responsible for the efficient and effective functioning of the plant carrying out planned and reactive troubleshooting.
You’ll need to use your initiative and technical knowledge to prioritise issues in order to assist in the achievement of the Drinks Factory KPIs. This role is a rotating 12-hour shift pattern, days and nights.
Education & Professional Qualification
Modern Apprenticeship or equivalent qualifications, which would as a minimum include both:
Level 3 Diploma (NVQ or equivalent) in Engineering Maintenance or other appropriate discipline,
Level 3 Technical Certification (BTEC Level 3 or equivalent) in Operations and Maintenance or other appropriate discipline
Suitable electrical experience or qualifications to cover as site duty electrical associate (Electrical testing, fault finding and safe isolation up to 415v)
- Apprentice trained or equivalent experience; multiskilled with mechanical and electrical expertise
- Demonstrable experience of technical skills and logical fault-finding processes (essential)
- Ability to carry out simple fault-finding using control systems and software (desirable)
- Able to balance operational and technical needs to prioritise workload on shift
- Able to confidently work alone and as part of a team.
- Able to communicate and interpret technical information at all levels within the Company
- Positive approach, seeing solutions rather than problems
- Strong work ethic and drive for results
- Computer literate, conversant with email, Microsoft Office packages, etc.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing processes such as Lean, GMP, Kaizen, Advanced Problem solving etc (desirable)