Looking to find a Quality Manager to work within Automotive and Motorsport company based in Brackley. You will have to opportunity to work on some unique and exciting projects, the role will be on a permanent basis and will offer lots of room for both personal and professional development.
As a successful Quality Manager, you will be responsible for;
- Clarity and creation of appropriate quality delivery strategy for programme
- Creation and management of agile quality management team.
- Support for DFMEA and PFMEA.
- Management of supplier quality delivery process for component and vehicle build
- Creation of product quality maturation plan for critical parts including visual carbon composites.
- Development of inspection strategy and leadership of inspection team from Quality perspective.
- Development of inspection criteria with suppliers and internal inspection.
Ideally you will experience within the motorsport or automotive sector. However, please feel free to apply and we can always discuss your experience to see if its relevant.
The company also offer a very competitive salary along with flexible working.