Are you a Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer hungry for a new role or a new company with high aspirations owned by one of the most famous entrepreneurs in the UK? A company that has grown to a turnover of over £30 million and to 150 staff.
In a very short amount of time our client has taken the skincare and beauty industry by storm, with a ground-breaking range of new products, all made in the UK. As one of The Sunday Times Virgin Atlantic Fast Track 100 companies they are now looking to add to their maintenance team with a new full time Mechanically Biased Maintenance Engineer position.
You will be working at their brand-new site in Croydon, an investment of over £4 million, on their state-of-the-art manufacturing procedure.
Benefits of the company include:
- A competitive salary
- Days position with the option of overtime
- Great location – just a three-minute walk from a tram stop
- Certified Vegan, Cruelty Free and Carbon Neutral
- Financial backing with a view to grow the company even in the current climate
The role entails:
Using your experience in the FMCG industry (minimum two years) to perform mainly mechanical but also some electrical maintenance to all machinery and equipment.
You will be responsible for the start up and shutdown of all engineering services and continuous improvement to the factory.
There will also be elements of trouble shooting and liaising with other departments to keep everything running smoothly.
- Minimum two years’ experience in maintenance department of a FMCG company
- A mechanical or/ and electrical degree or apprenticeship is desirable
- A desire for making machinery work, detail-orientation, problem solving skills and good improvisational skills are vital
- Innovative thinking, continual learning, creativity, and good communication skills are a must