This company is a global product leader in delivering innovative and sustainable mobility solutions for the vehicle market. They are a company of innovators and independent thinkers that brings together talented employees, meaningful work and amazing technology in a unique environment. At this company they constantly work towards their vision of a clean and energy-efficient world.
To support design and development activities related to Advanced Pump Development and Production Support for a range of diesel fuel injection pumps. The Development Engineer reports to the Engineering Manager for Light, Medium & Heavy Duty Common Rail Pump Development.
- Design and development of diesel fuel injection system components
- Devising and executing tests on fuel injection equipment rigs, engines and vehicles to improve technical understanding and give confidence to new design proposals before entering validation phase
- Interpretation of test data using analytical tools and provide synthesis of results
- Design & Prepare concept 3D models using Solidworks
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience in a suitable engineering discipline
- Experience with high pressure hydraulic and electromechanical systems
- Rig test instrumentation and operation including data acquisition and post processing
They believe health and safety of their employees are a top priority, they care about their local communities and the global environment. This company promotes and nurtures a diverse and inclusive environment, honours integrity, strives for excellence, commits to responsibility for their communities and the environment, and builds on the power of collaboration.
They manage talent as seriously as they manage their businesses and encourage you to learn about their proud history, strong culture, technologies and future vision. They offer a strong local presence and interesting global opportunities.
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Relocation package of up to £4,000
- Pension Scheme
- Dental plan
- Staff discount with selected retails + wellbeing platforms
Interested? Get in touch below!