With a lack of consistent sleep and constant change in your working hours, you may be looking for a more reliable role. A full working week with consistent pay, working as an Electrical Technician in the North West may just be for you.
We work with a company who are not only removing waste from our world but also creating energy by doing so. With over 150 operational sites the renewable energy industry is growing massively, did you want to be a part of it?
With a salary going up to 34,000 (dependent on experience) you can join a team of technicians saving energy and helping the environment.
As an Electrical Technician you will be asked to carry out servicing, fault finding and repairing of electrical high voltage and low voltage systems associated with electrical generation equipment.
To be successful you will have:
- Electrical engineering technical qualification essential (BTEC ONC/HNC, NVQ level 3 or equivalent), plus a working knowledge of electrical generators
- Working knowledge of BS7671, 18th edition Electrical Installation Regulations and associated legislative standards
- Knowledge and experience of fault finding and working from electrical drawings
- Flexible approach to work – willing to travel regularly and put in extra hours when needed
- Industrial electrical maintenance experience preferred – such as power generation, manufacturing, distribution, or steel