Engine Build Technician
Want to be a part of revolutionising the marine industry? Have a passion for developing new technology?
This company based on the south coast in Shoreham-By-Sea is looking for an Engine Build Technician to join the production department.
Why this company?
With this company you will be working to deliver a new innovative concept in ultra-lightweight diesel engines within a fast-paced manufacturing facility. This company's goal is to be recognised as the brand that powers the future of the global marine industry, through sustainable innovation. Having begun production in May 2020, the new product is becoming hugely popular in the market and demand is on the rise.
- Understand and accurately follow standard operating procedures
- The completion of build operations to the required quality standards and ensure they are completed within takt time
- The daily completion of TPM and 5S activities
- To promptly notify the Production Team Leader of any part or equipment defects
- To rotate through multiple workstations and areas, flexibly and on request
Skills and Experience:
- GCSEs/A-levels or equivalents
- Experience in general assembly work a plus
- Automotive or marine powertrain experience a plus
- Ability to understand Engineering drawings and bills of materials a plus
- Ability to commit to a flexible schedule
- Experience with power and hand tools a plus
- Basic math, reading, computer and communication skills required
- Strong attention to detail and an ability to complete work accurately and thoroughly
Join the team and be a part of revolutionising the marine industry