EPlan Electrical Design Engineer
Are you an experienced Electrical Design Engineer, comfortable leading a project and designing using EPLan?
A UK based Automation Solutions Provider is looking for you to join their team. Your skills and experience will contribute to a number of ongoing bespoke projects.
This role will offer the opportunity to be based from home for part of the week with 3 days based on site at their Telford office.
The Electrical Design Engineer will primarily be responsible for:
- Ensuring that CAD design is efficiently and effectively applied to all company projects
- Carrying out detailed electrical hardware design, ensuring adherence to all appropriate industry standards and regulations and in accordance with customer specifications
- Helping to maintain the company's reputation as a leading-edge systems integrator
Other duties to include:
- Produce accurate electrical drawings, panel layout drawings, system architecture drawings and cable schedules for the Project Engineering Department
- Comply with all relevant standards and work to the Company's ISO9001:2008 registered quality procedures