Powertrain Electronics Systems Engineer (HIL)
Are you a strong believer in making the world a more sustainable place? Is your current company moving in the right direction to make the world more energy efficient and cleaner?
If you can’t answer the second question, then my guess would be they’re not taking the right steps in helping the environment… now ask yourself, how long will this be sustainable? Do you want to be within a company who are falling behind while others are doing better for the environment?
With all this being said, I think we all know the direction the world is going in.
Whether this is something you agree with or not… it’s going to happen. So, if you are an engineer who is within a company not doing its part, why wait for them to make the change?
With this opportunity it would allow you to work for a company who has a clear vision of a clean, energy-efficient world. They have already reduced their carbon intensity by 28% since 2015 and 85% of their revenue in 2020 came from electric and emissions-reducing hybrid and combustion products, which show the difference they are making.
Not only will you be joining a company with a clear vision and goal, but they are also one of the largest in the industry with over 50,000 employees across 99 locations in 24 countries which provides a great path for both personal and professional development.
We are looking to hire an Electronics Systems Engineer-HIL to join us on a full-time basis to test and develop real-time safety critical embedded software, to execute within a passenger car or commercial vehicle Electronic Control Unit, controlling the Powertrain or after-treatment equipment.
- Scalexio dSPACE HIL hardware maintenance and designing harnesses.
- Scalexio/PHS Bus dSPACE HIL simulator maintenance and continuous development.
- Automating tests for execution on dSPACE HIL using Python scripting.
- Scripting and following the process of version control.
- Executing tests on dSPACE HIL, electrical Bench and sometimes on vehicle.
- Planning for test development and execution.
- Updating and maintaining open or closed loop models (Matlab/Simulink) on dSPACE HIL.
- Test results analysis.
- Experienced HW/ dSPACE HIL Engineer
- Understanding of electrical circuits and designing harnesses.
- Experience in Python scripting.
- Experience on maintaining HIL models (ASM preferable)
- Experienced in writing test specifications based on requirements as well as designs.
- Experienced in executing tests on different environments e.g. vehicle, bench, HIL.
- CAN tools experience (CANstress, CANoe etc.).
- Knowledge of Excel/XML/XLST standards.
- Understanding of Matlab-Simulink blocks
- Experience in the automotive, rail or aerospace fields