Control Systems Engineer
Are you a Control Systems Engineer that is looking for a change in environment? Perhaps you do not feel quite as secure in your current role and you would like to work for a company that is busy and thriving. If you are a motivated engineer that likes to be challenged, seeks to produce a high degree of quality in the projects you deliver, and wants to be given the chance to progress into management, please read on because you just might find that this opportunity is for you.
My client is involved in various sectors such as Power, Pharma, Petro-Chemical, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverage, and Paper. Many employers have seen the benefit of training and developing their staff and my client is no different. They provide training and support that will benefit both the personal and professional growth of their engineers to ensure that they are able to build a prosperous long-term career with them. This being said, you could be a choice for leadership positions in the future as they look to promote from within.
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working (Homeworking option available).
- Opportunity to work within multiple industries, ensuring you are pigeonholed.
To be successful you’ll be:
- Experienced in Siemens and/or Rockwell Automation and/or Schneider Electric and/or the latest Automation and Process Control Systems.
- Someone who has experience in working along the full life cycle of the project from initial concept design right through to commissioning and handover.
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain great working relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Able to use your own initiative and work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in joining the team, please apply and I will be in touch to have a conversation.