Are you a strong believer in making the world a more sustainable place? Is your current company moving in the right direction to make the world more energy efficient and cleaner?
If you can’t answer the second question, then my guess would be they’re not taking the right steps in helping the environment… now ask yourself, how long will this be sustainable? Do you want to be within a company who are falling behind while others are doing better for the environment?
With all this being said, I think we all know the direction the world is going in.
Whether this is something you agree with or not… it’s going to happen. So, if you are an engineer who is within a company not doing its part, why wait for them to make the change?
With this opportunity it would allow you to work for a company who has a clear vision of a clean, energy-efficient world. They have already reduced their carbon intensity by 28% since 2015 and 85% of their revenue in 2020 came from electric and emissions-reducing hybrid and combustion products, which show the difference they are making.
Not only will you be joining a company with a clear vision and goal, but they are also one of the largest in the industry with over 50,000 employees across 99 locations in 24 countries which provides a great path for both personal and professional development.
- Design of diesel fuel injection system components.
- Design & prepare concept 3D graphical models.
- Prepare detailed engineering drawings using latest geometric dimensioning and tolerance practices.
- Contributing to formal and informal design and development reviews at appropriate stages of projects.
- Select special characteristics on drawings.
- Preparation and execution of simulation models.
- Writing reports and presenting results to internal and external audiences.
- Interpretation of test data, synthesis of results & reporting.
- Exposure to high precision manufacturing technologies required to produce advanced prototypes.
- Assessments of designs using established DFMEA methods to develop a robust product.
- Contribution to project reviews and product development.
- Knowledge of DFMEA methodology.
- Ability to operate SolidWorks CAD package.
- Knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Change management including usage of GES.