Senior Engineer – Mechanical Engineering
Do you enjoy working on fast-paced projects, applying your engineering skills to a wide variety of technologies and applications and challenging yourself every day?
Our client specialises in the engineering and development of electrified propulsion, driveline and automation systems for customers all over the world. We are undertaking fascinating projects in the automotive, aerospace and defence industries and also diversifying into new areas. They offer a refreshing working culture with a 4½ day standard working week and a team focused environment. Engineers are our priority, development of their technical skills and business experience is our working goal.
You will be:
• Utilising state of the art simulation techniques and design tools to design, develop and prototype transmission, driveline and actuation systems.
• Helping to combine and develop new techniques and analysis methods for use within the company.
• Responsible for the delivery of technical work packages and whole projects.
• Applying your existing experience in specifying materials, processes and design applicable for the function of the components.
• Engineering through design tools, calculations, analysis, simulation, drawings and technical reporting.
• Managing your own and others workload within small to medium sized projects.
• Undertaking work with a high level of autonomy and communicating effectively throughout the business.
• Supporting technical capability initiatives within the Mechanical Engineering function.
• Independently and confidently presenting influential material to peers, customers, and technical forums.
• Taking ownership of proposals/quotes from initiation through submission with the client.