Metal Applications Engineer
Multi-Million-pound grant, a brand new 1,657 SQM facility overlooking the famous Silverstone Circuit, an expected impact of £9million pounds on the local area and high value engineering opportunities for more than 100 SME’s.
You’ll have unrivalled opportunity to work with and for, some of the biggest names within the UK along with the opportunity to help grow, develop and support the next generation of UK SME’s.
As a key member to the team, you will ensure all parts are produced ensuring targets are met for delivery and quality. You will ensure all quotes are completed to timescales, you will support customers with quotations and work alongside areas of improvement and convict accordingly
Other responsibilities will include:
- Preparation of customer data for printing. This may include minor/major fixing and post processing considerations
- Setting up of builds to a strict schedule using relevant 3D printing software, ensuring lead-times are competitive and vigorously met
- Support the sales team with technical enquiries
- Production and management of standard Metal materials for use in AM machines
- Make recommendations for improvements on equipment and processes
If you want to contribute to the growth of not just this business but the SME’s it will support and to reap the benefits of joining a new operation, then please apply today.