Motorcycle Design Engineer
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading automotive company who are always striving to ensure their products are one of the best in the world.
Please see the below responsibilities for a brief overview of the role, if you feel your skillset would be suitable or if you require further information please apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the delivery of the Design and Development of a number of components on a motorcycle, consulting with and seeking support from Specialists and Chief Engineers as required.
- Responsible for delivering these components to the time, cost, quality, and specification in line with the NMIP process and KPI’s.
- The role is a highly technical role, focussed on detail and delivery.
- Communicate and collaborate across the entire supply/value chain to maximise team working and effectiveness.
- Contribute to the creation and maintenance of detailed project plans to ensure that current and future deliverables are met to promise.
- Deliver to the key KPI’s asked of the role that will be driven from Cost, Time, Quality and Specification targets.
- Follow established processes, procedures and working practices to minimise risk to projects and products, but also challenge these to maximise the effectiveness of the Department.
- Escalate concerns, risks, and issues up through the reporting chain.
- To undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Manager.