Account Manager – Additive Manufacturing
nTopology, are passionate about building next-generation engineering solutions. We enable the most innovative engineering companies in the world to transform how they develop, test, and manufacture better products faster. Our software has been used to engineer mission-critical satellites, deliver stronger and lighter medical implants for patients in need, and allow engineers to create complex, high-performance products never before possible. And our technology enables companies to fully utilize advanced manufacturing methods like 3D Printing.
If a fast-paced, collaborative, and high-performing environment excites you, we'd love for you to join us. We are looking to add smart ambitious teammates who are passionate about problem-solving and passionate about technology.
Does this sound like you?
IDT Group incorporating MSL and nTopology is looking for a hardworking, smart, and overachieving Account Manager with a passion for selling technology solutions to clients and senior executives.
As an Account Manager, you will combine sales acumen with a strong technical aptitude and customer- solutions focused approach. You will be responsible for selling into new prospects as well as growing existing customers to ensure high renewal and customer satisfaction levels. Measures of success include new customer acquisition rates, expansion up-selling, cross-selling and contribution to overall sales team and business success.
This role reports to the Group Managing Director.
What You’ll Do:
- Learn to tell the nTop story exceptionally well – this includes understanding the use cases for nTop Platform in our target segments
- Forge strong collaborative relationships with CAD OEM’s, resellers and Additive 3D Printing OEM’s
- Develop your own book of business by selling nTop Platform to new accounts and expanding within those accounts
- Use a solution-based approach to manage a technical sales process and demonstrate unique value to prospects and customers
- Drive consistent sales activity, pipeline growth and quota attainment, managing and tracking deal information through a CRM system
- Interface with our external Marketing team to manage inbound leads, working collaboratively as needed to target desired market segments
- Work hard to achieve weekly/monthly/quarterly goals
- Stay current on nTop Platform technology updates, as well as industry trends
- Occasional overseas travel for conferences, exhibitions and training
Who you are:
- Ideally 3-5 years of sales or technical applications experience, with a successful track record
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- Experience determining customer requirements and working with internal stakeholders to present compelling solutions
- Proactive approach and exceptional follow up, demonstrating high-energy and a strong sense of urgency
- Creative and intellectually curious with the ability to develop a deep understanding of nTop’s products and unique value
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Comfortable managing multiple priorities and keeping a flexible, positive attitude in an entrepreneurial environment
- Team-centred with a collaborative spirit and willingness to share ideas and insights
- You’re a motivated self-starter who loves working with a team of smart and passionate people
- Curious and persistent; eager to learn with a strong problem-solving mindset
- You’re a great communicator, comfortable discussing complex technical applications and distilling technology advantages into value delivered to the prospect
- Organised, with great attention to detail and the ability to prioritise
- Thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and always be hungry for more
- Customer-focused with the ability to build long-lasting mutually beneficial relationships
It’s A Plus If You Also Have:
- Experience selling to Engineers, Additive Manufacturing and CAE personas a major plus
- Degree in Engineering, Business, Marketing, Communication
- Passion for technology and the ability to connect the dots in the industry
- Expertise selling into industries such as Aerospace & Defence, Medical, Automotive and Consumer Products
- Competitive salary plus Sales commission (To be discussed on Application)
- Company Vehicle
- Mobile Phone and home office IP telephone collaborate suite
- On completion of 3 months service the entitlement to join the company pension scheme, which involves a fixed amount contribution from the company and a minimum employee contribution to be arranged by the Company’s IFA, plus various other benefits such as death in service insurance, salary exchange scheme, eye tests, will provision, IFA advice on personal finance issues, etc