IT Project Manager
Smart Factories and Connected Manufacturing is here. It’s the reason your parcels arrive within a day when you order online and it’s the reason, we’re creating faster & lighter transportation than ever before.
The global supply chain within this sector is huge and relies on IT & Automation. Key to the success of this is Project Managers coordinating the delivery of Manufacturing IT Projects.
In this role the PM will deliver projects under both Agile & Waterfall based Methodologies. You’ll be in charge of delivering shop floor projects to time, cost & quality.
- Under the direction of the UK Programme Manager, take full ownership of the management of projects through the full project lifecycle
- Deliver projects to time, cost and high quality ensuring a high level of customer satisfaction, value for their money and a profitable return
- Deliver Technical Manufacturing IT projects with Consultants & Engineers as well as engagement with and management of 3rd Party Suppliers, Partners and OEM’s
- Undertake full stakeholder management for assigned projects including aiding in the preparation & presentation of sales proposals right through to regular formal project reports and finally formal customer project acceptance through the client and customer project gating standards
- Full financial & schedule control of the project from quotation to delivery to achieve the required business margin which must also include full financial reporting in terms of Invoicing forecasts to completion, Earned Value and “Estimate At Completion”;
- Formal handover of project & all deliverables to Service & Support organisations before Project Closedown.
Industry and Technical Knowledge
- Experience in delivering manufacturing IT projects;
- Industry experience in Aerospace manufacturing, automotive manufacturing or food and beverage experience a benefit;
- Experience in delivering Siemens manufacturing automation software a benefit;
- Prince 2/APM or equivalent qualified.