Junior Project Manager
Do you have experience in project administration? Are you looking for that next step into Project Management?
A company that deliver smart manufacturing IT systems into large manufacturing organisations are looking for a Junior Project Manager to join their team. In this role you will be encouraged to share your vision, thoughts, and experiences to improve the journey for their customers.
You will be a part of a team that is all about teamwork and collaboration and a team that are most effective when everyone is working towards a common goal.
- You will work as part of a larger team to assist with project planning and tracking deadlines
- You will oversee the delivery of selected projects and ensure that team members carry out these tasks effectively
- As an Industrial IT Engineer, you will provide first class customer service to the UK clients and also ensure minimum standards are delivered in a timely manner
- You will evaluate projects to ensure they meet company standards, adhere to budgets and meet deadlines
- You understand manufacturing process, automation and industrial systems
Industry and Technical Knowledge:
- Minimum of three years’ experience in project administration and project finance
- A bachelors degree or equivalent
- You have business administration and financial experience and/ or qualifications