We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading automotive company who are always striving to ensure their products are one of the best in the world.
Please see the below responsibilities for a brief overview of the role, if you feel your skillset would be suitable or if you require further information please apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and install new electrical circuits.
- Install new compressed air and water pipework.
- Portable appliance testing.
- Minor maintenance works.
- Installation of mechanical infrastructure and containment.
- Installation of electrical cabling.
- Complete final connections and initial inspection and certification for machinery.
- Compliance auditing such as emergency lighting checks, Portable Appliance Testing and Electrical Installation Condition Reports.
- To undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required by your Manager.