Temporary Engineer – Test and Validation (12 Month FTC)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading automotive company who are always striving to ensure their products are one of the best in the world.
Please see the below responsibilities for a brief overview of the role, if you feel your skillset would be suitable or if you require further information please apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create test plans for control systems and instruments (HMI).
- Create and modify automated test scripts in VTestStudio / CANOE environment.
- Create test specifications and test cases for motorcycle electrical components and systems (E.g. Suspension control, Chassis control, Lighting, Instruments, Connectivity, Keyless systems, ARAS systems etc)
- Run manual and automated black box tests, and collate & analyse the results.
- Execute manual system level tests (E.g. Bluetooth connectivity systems testing)
- Document and track issues found during testing and create periodic test reports to show progress.
- Work with suppliers to feedback issues found during testing.
- Analysis of HIL test data and reports.
- Create technical reports, specifications and drawings etc.
- Continuous improvement to advance design procedures, best practices, efficiency improvements and test structures etc.
- To undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
- Any other duties as required by your Manager.