Temporary Engineer – Test and Validation (6 Month FTC)
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading automotive company who are always striving to ensure their products are one of the best in the world.
Please see the below responsibilities for a brief overview of the role, if you feel your skillset would be suitable or if you require further information please apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Specification and Development (with a supplier) of standardised scripts and reports for vSignalyser use in Mileage data analysis.
- Create and modify CANOE environments, and automated test scripts in VTestStudio.
- Execute automated black box tests and collate & analyse the results.
- Document and track issues found during testing and create periodic test reports to show progress.
- JIRA support- Raise bugs, deep dive into bugs raised, replication and data gathering to send to suppliers
- Work with suppliers to feedback on issues found during testing.
- Analysis of HIL test data and reports.
- To undertake and assist with projects as required by your Manager.
- Any other duties as required by your Manager.
- Creation of guidance, and standard practices in Triumph for use of VSignalyser
- CAN Data analysis (using CANOE and VSignalyser) investigation of all logged data in investigating first line issues reported into electrical team
- Bike level fault investigation and identification (use of vector tools, practical investigation and use of oscilloscopes etc)
- To undertake and assist with projects as require