Test & Validation Engineer – Contractor
We currently have a fantastic opportunity to join a world leading automotive company who are always striving to ensure their products are one of the best in the world.
Please see the below responsibilities for a brief overview of the role, if you feel your skillset would be suitable or if you require further information please apply below.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create test plans for TE-01 Electric Platform.
- Create test specifications and test cases for motorcycle electrical systems (Vehicle Supervisory controller, Integration with ABS/IMU, HMI) and motorcycle components (Accelerator, Driver Handlebar Interface, pumps, etc…).
- Create test automation using dSPACE tool chain (e.g. Automation desk).
- Align activity with the Control Software release plans.
- Maintain the HIL rig layout and user interface for other users and software developers.
- Execute manual tests and convert them to automated tests.
- Document and track issues found during testing.
- Collect & analyse test results and generate periodic test reports.
- Work within the Project Team (following Agile methodology).
- Continuous improvement to advance design procedures, best practices, efficiency improvements and test structures etc.
- Exposure to functional safety and ISO26262 and willingness to comply with standards and best practises.
- Create technical reports, specifications and drawings etc.
- Define guidelines and create test methodology and best practises.
- Any other duties as required by your Manager.