O&M Engineer (Commercial Gas)
With a lack of consistent sleep and constant change in your working hours, you may be looking for a more reliable role. A full working week with consistent pay, working as an Operation and Maintenance Engineer in Woking may just be for you.
We work with a company who are not only removing waste from our world but also creating energy by doing so. The renewable energy industry is growing massively, did you want to be a part of it? With 20 years of building sustainable communities our client continues to grow.
With a salary between £26,000 – £36,000 (dependent on experience) you can join a team of technicians saving energy and helping the environment.
As an Operation and Maintenance Engineer you will be asked to operate and maintain mechanical plant equipment at client energy centres.
To be successful you will have:
- Experience working with CHP Gas Engines
- A strong understanding of operations and maintenance in relation to commercial gas plant and equipment
- Ability to plan and carry out routine services
- Experience working on condensing boilers, waste heat boilers, shell and tube boiler equipment and strong fault finding knowledge
- Experience of operating boiler controls and using SCADA systems
- Safe maintenance procedures
- Experience in Administration or Operation of CMMS Systems
- Experience in District Heating Networks