O&M Engineer (Mechanical)
With a lack of consistent sleep and constant change in your working hours, you may be looking for a more reliable role. A full working week with consistent pay, working as an Operation and Maintenance Engineer in Woking may just be for you.
We work with a company who are not only removing waste from our world but also creating energy by doing so. The renewable energy industry is growing massively, did you want to be a part of it? With 20 years of building sustainable communities our client continues to grow.
With a salary between £30,000 – £36,000 (dependent on experience) you can join a team of technicians saving energy and helping the environment.
As an Operation and Maintenance Engineer you will be asked to operate and maintain mechanical plant equipment at client energy centres.
To be successful you will have:
- A strong understanding of plant Operations & Maintenance
- Experience of operating and servicing power generating plant, electrical distribution, pumped heat and chilled water systems
- Experience with PLC/SCADA
- Experience in maintenance & repair for commercial pumps, motors & valves
- Experience working with CHP Gas Engines
- Safe maintenance procedures
- Experience in Administration or Operation of CMMS Systems
- Experience in District Heating Networks