Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer
We are currently working with a client in Oxford, who are looking for a Multiskilled Maintenance Engineer to come and work on days and night shifts. Our client is an internationally established and innovative manufacturer of FMCG products, who are looking for an engineer to join their busy maintenance team. As well as the chance to work for a UK leading supplier in their field, our client is offering a great package along with some fantastic training.
Shifts – 4 on 4 off, 7-7, Days and Nights.
- Responding to reactive breakdowns on the plant and all production equipment.
- Conducting all PPM procedures.
- Working closely with the production team in order to increase productivity.
- Using an array of both Electrical and Mechanical skills to complete tasks.
- Working to all H&S guidelines
- Be a Multiskilled Engineer
- Be qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering discipline, or completed a recognised engineering apprenticeship
- Have experience in an automated FMCG production environment