Currently looking for a DVP Engineer who has previous experience within the motorsport sector or niche vehicles. The opportunity will be on a contract basis for an initial 6 months however, our client will also consider people on a permanent basis.
You will have to opportunity to work on some unique and exciting projects, due to the growth of the company it will offer lots of room for both personal and professional development.
As a successful DVP Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Creation of whole vehicle CAE, component, sub-system, system and vehicle test plan (Design Verification Plan).
- Creation / collation of design verification methods.
- Distribution of test data and support for data analysis.
- Reporting of test results.
- Definition of testing vehicle protocol.
- Attribute acceptance.
- Design of fixture requirements.
- Management of supply base to ensure testing is conducted to specification.
Ideally you will experience within the motorsport sector or have previous experience working with niche vehicles, however please feel free to apply and we can always discuss your experience to see if its relevant.
The company also offer a very competitive salary along with flexible working (2 days from home).