· Comprehensive project planning experience (Automotive/Motorsport).
· Thorough understanding of at least one Product Development Process and ability to integrate activities in disparate functions that have linked dependencies
· Ability to process the information received and highlight discrepancies and potential issues for escalation – with suggestions / recommendations where appropriate.
· Alignment and definition of project plan by vehicle system
Milestone creation and tracking:
Procurement / Supply Chain
Testing (rigs and vehicle) Facility development Production
· Microsoft project experience.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Ability to integrate with multifunctioning team.
· Compile team/programme requirements and consolidate to effective communication channels.