Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Do you want to work in a state of the art facility in a stable and growing business?
Our client can offer you that and more. Based in Portsmouth they are a large manufacturing company with a 350,000sq foot production site looking to grow their team of Maintenance Engineers. Over the past couple decades they have turned into a leading, award winning player in their field and worked with some of the world’s most prestigious brands.
In this role day to day you will be supporting all areas of the business by providing reactive maintenance and PPM to all production equipment and machinery. Dealing with all electrical installations, installing and testing. Co-ordinate and supervise contractors when needed and also ensure all activities are undertaken within H&S regulations.
- Competitive salary
- Day shift: 7:30am 3pm
- Monday to Friday
- Plenty of paid OT available if wanted
To be successful you will need:
- Ideally trained to NVQ level 3 or equivalent with 17th or 18th edition
- Previous experience working with CNC machines
- Experience in Pneumatic, Hydraulic and Mechanical skills or a qualification
- Full Driving license and a Forklift Truck license would be beneficial