Production Control Scheduler
A company that design and manufacture special purpose machinery are looking for a Production Control Scheduler to join their team. The position will require the day-to-day decision making within Production Control’s remit, Action Plan and KPI’s.
- Receive and review sales branch Purchase Orders and Forecasts, providing customers with confirmations
- Communicate with all intercompany sales branches and internal Logistics department to advise order status and machine availability, to ensure high customer satisfaction level.
- Chair the daily Production meeting, maintain close daily communication of requirements and progress with Production and Material supply teams
- Review and action daily Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 MRP Futures messages of firmed/planed Work’s Orders, identify constraints and reschedule to mitigate shortages and prevent Production Line downtime
- Produce monthly reports and departmental KPI reporting in conjunction with Finance team reporting deadline, and ensuring the highest level of accuracy