Prototype Build Technician
What are your first thoughts as a Prototype Build Technician I if mentioned to you Bentley, Rolls Royce and Aston Martin? Would you agree that they are some of the most elegantly designed vehicles to grace our roads?
Now, it is no hidden secret that all new cars sold in the UK will need to be electric by 2035 and the roar of a V8 engine could soon be in the past but at least we can retain the beauty of those vehicles through design.
Sustainability, Reliability and Usability. Now if they stand out to you and you can honestly say that within you walk in life that you consider those to be very important, then I have a great opportunity for you.
The client I am working with were built to further the legacies of the most beautiful cars in the world. They restore, enhance and create with knowledge that these vehicles have a cultural value far beyond their function. And they know that each classic vehicle, represents an uncompromised expression of the original and that electrification answers the questions to usability, reliability and sustainability which empowers their customers to enjoy the vehicles on a daily.
- To support our Engineering team with HV motor and vehicle prototyping, building and workshop testing
- To engage in the assembly of various e-drive components (motors, controllers, cooling etc.)
- To agree to, own, and deliver project targets to a high standard and on time, with appropriate documentation, regular progress reporting and timely exception reporting
- To both identify the need for and undergo any training that may be required to complete projects to the highest standard
- To be able to follow internal standards and procedures including any quality related requirements