Are you a Service Engineer with a background in Mechanical Engineering?
Due to continual growth during the pandemic, a company based in Radstock are now looking for not one, but two Service Engineers to join their team.
70% of this role will be working in the office, 30% of the role will be working around the UK with all costs covered, including a company van, hotel’s booked in advance and a daily allowance per day for all food and drink!
The company was founded in 2004, and designs and provides Special Purpose Machines to industries including food, bottling, medical, aerospace, consumer goods and more.
- To undertake pre installation checks
- To ensure all paperwork is available and has been reviewed and understood before going on site
- Install equipment in line with company standards and current regulations
- Complying with site operations by adhering to safety procedures and H&S regulations
- Working on site and travelling around the UK
- Mechanical background, some electrical knowledge is desirable but not essential
- Flexible with working extra hours when needed
- Fluids experience or exposure (hydraulics or pneumatics)
- Machinery test and commissioning experience