Senior Electrical Design engineer
Alchemy Automation specialises in Special purpose build industrial machines is looking for: Senior Electrical Design Engineer with 10 years+ experience. £34-40k p/a. Job Summary
• Liaise with the Senior Projects Engineer (Controls) at all stages of the design, build and test of a system.
• Assist in project planning process.
• Assist in writing the Specification documents for a system when required.
• Taking Part in Design Review as required.
• Liaise with the Projects Engineers (Controls) on a project and incorporation of relevant software inputs into the Wiring Schedule & I/O List.
• Design of control system in compliance with applicable project, quality and statutory requirements.
• Preparation of all associated electrical drawings and Wiring Schedule for the project.
• Advise the Production Manager of any foreseen delays with the electrical design of the system.
• Assist in testing completed systems when required. Required Skills
• Electrical Design Engineer experience of at least 10 years.
• A good understanding of design principles.
• Knowledge of standards and regulations.
• Use of computer packages (ePlan, AutoCAD Electrical). The current benefits are in place:
• 24 days holiday per year excluding bank holidays
• Use of pool car to travel to clients
• 37.5 hour working week, with overtime options in some circumstances
• Flexible working hours with core office times being 9:30 – 16:00.
© 2020 Hernshead Recruitment.
© 2020 Hernshead Recruitment. All Rights Reserved,