Senior Quality Engineer
company that design and manufacture Special Purpose Machinery, particularly Universal Testing Systems such as Crash Simulation and Impact Drop Towers, are looking for a Senior Quality Engineer to join their team.
The Senior Quality Engineer will be responsible for promoting improved quality standards, identifying and initiating changes to processes, operating methods & products to improve quality in the equipment and services provided by the High Wycombe facility.
- To carry out internal audits and manage the internal quality auditing function, using a cross-functional team of employees to cover the requirements of ISO900 To conduct internal audits on the Calibration Laboratory to ISO17025
- To be fully conversant with the requirements of the company quality policy and procedures. When necessary, to contribute to their implementation and maintenance through the use of appropriate documentation
- To provide QA support to all sections of company and, where necessary, to carry out training of company personnel
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in an Engineering, Technical, Manufacturing or Quality subject.
- CQI auditor qualification desirable.
- Lean six-sigma qualification (Black or Green belt) desirable.
- Member of a recognized professional body such as CQI is advantageous
- At least 5 years’ work experience in a Quality function within a high-tech manufacturing organisation