Senior Control Systems Engineer
Senior Control Systems Engineers and Control Systems Engineers looking for a new opportunity, look no further. If you have found that you have hit a ceiling in your progression apply below. Perhaps there are no opportunities for training and development and your growth is being stunted, I invite you to apply below. If you have experience in leading a team, managing projects and would like to develop your skills in that area, read through and apply below.
I am working with a client who is an established market leader in control system integration market. They pride themselves in developing their people and nurturing talent is at the heart of what they do. They invest in their staff by providing structured learning and training development plans. They also help their engineers to achieve formal qualifications relevant to the sector they work within. Their supportive approach aims to push their engineers to be their best and contribute by providing an excellent service to their clients.
What does your day to do look like?
- Development of PLC and/or SCADA system design and options from customer requirements
- Involvement throughout whole software/systems lifecycle, from design through coding to testing, installation and commissioning, and documentation (working throughout to full QA procedures) specifically the production of design specifications and Test Specifications.
- Working within the project team to customer deadlines.
- Full life cycle experience using Allen Bradley and/or Mitsubishi PLC/HMI products.
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer related qualification (HNC/HND/degree) with at least.
- At least 3 years Water industry system integration experience.
- Great client-facing skills, must be able to work as part of a combined client/contractor team.
- Willingness to travel and work away when required.
- Driving license
If this is of interest to you, please apply and start your journey to your new start.