Control Systems Engineer
Are you a control system engineer looking for a company that like you, takes pride in its work? Are you looking for that next step that will enable you to achieve growth and development through sponsored training programs? Are you just stuck working on the same projects and desire more variety? Read on because you may have just found your next job role.
Due to COVID, many businesses have put a freeze on hiring because of a lack of projects. My client, however, is in a situation they are very busy with a variety of projects and now require a skilled control systems engineer to join their team. You will have the opportunity to work on projects within the metals, utilities, and chemical sectors.
This company has been known to provide an excellent and professional service to its clients. What does this have to do with you? The way that they achieve such amazing service is down to the people that they hire doing a fantastic job. Aside from offering a competitive salary, they will invest in you by sending you on training programs that will increase your knowledge and skillset for industries and projects you will be involved in.
- Competitive salary that recognizes the value that you bring to the business.
- Training sponsored by the company. This company recognizes that you are key to their success with their clients. You will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and skills.
- Ability to work on a variety of interesting projects. No more pulling your hair out because of the mundane, repetitive projects that you are currently involved in.
Is this you?
- Proficient in Siemens, Rockwell Studio 5000, or Mitsubishi PLC platforms. Either or all is fine as you will be able to use and develop your skills by working on a variety of projects.
- Possess full life cycle experience? You like to be involved in a project from concept to handover, ensuring the service you deliver is top tier.
- You are familiar with industrial ethernet networking, particularly Profinet.
If this sounds like a role you are interested in and right for, click apply and take the step to a new opportunity.