You may be a Control Systems Engineer that is being marginalized in your role and you do not have the support or pathways for progression. Maybe you are just having a browse because your current role has gone stale. This may be the change that you are looking for.
This business has been an independently owned business ever since its formation in 1987. Since being formed in 1987, they have grown and formed partnerships with well-known brands such as Siemens and Rockwell, and Rittal to name a few.
This business has also worked with clients from some of the world’s most recognizable brands across the Automotive, Metals, Food & Beverage, FMCG, Construction Materials, Logistics & Warehousing, Board, Paper & Tissue, and Marine industries. Working here will mean that there will be a variety of projects to get involved in.
This business believes that its people are why they are successful. Upon joining, you are encouraged to grow and develop both your technical skills and your confidence as a person with the provision of personal training and development opportunities. For example, a current employee has said that they have been supported by the company to study Electronic & Electrical Engineering at Staffordshire University.
Are you fed up with your voice not being heard? Have ideas about how to improve how things are done? Look no further. Everyone’s voice matters and you could be the one that contributes an innovative idea that improves the work lives for both you and your colleagues. This is done by having a committee that meets once a month to review the ways they do things.
- Performance bonus scheme up to 10% of gross salary
- Private healthcare
- Car allowance
- 5% company pension plan
To be successful here you’ll be:
- Proficient in using Rockwell ControlLogix, Rockwell FactoryTalk View SE, Ethernet/IP
- Someone who has experience in working along the full life cycle of the project from initial concept design right through to commissioning and handover.
- Able to work as part of a team and maintain great working relationships.
- Someone that seeks to grow and develop. You aren’t happy with just the mediocre and the mundane.