Transmission Software Development Expert
Currently looking to find an experienced Transmission Software Development Engineer for a company based in the West Midlands to develop activities in the areas of requirement engineering, software architecture definition, development and testing of transmission control algorithms as well as software integration and testing.
Ideally you will have experience in:
- Project oriented embedded software development
- Requirement engineering: definition of software requirements.
- Software architecture support to allow high levels of reusability and maintainability
- Algorithm development of fix-point control algorithms with the project specific tool chain (Matlab Simulink and autocode-generation)
- Verification and Validation – definition of test cases, implementation and execution of software tests
- Close interaction with internal and external stakeholders
- Mentoring a small group of engineers (3-6) in daily operation
This is a contract role paying up to £50ph Outside IR35.