Want to work on cool classic cars? Since 2009 this companys' focus has been the pursuit of a meticulously restored and reimagined air-cooled Porsche 911. Their lofty objective to distil, enhance and recombine the strands of greatness that have long marked the Porsche 911 as iconic.
Today, the cars they restore to bespoke commission for their global clientele appear in the world’s most prestigious global automotive shows and publications. They are looking for Trim technicians to rework and fit vehicle interior trim and hardware to achieve world class fit and finish standards. You will be required to also strip and build exterior body panels.
The Company was formed in 2009 to explore the creative possibilities within the vibrant world of the classic automobile. They are dedicated to the passionate study, preservation and optimisation of the world’s most respected high-performance vehicles.
There are no shortcuts to achieve this. Every detail is considered and finessed. The highest standards of execution and finish reflect our company’s quest for excellence in all areas.
The vehicle takes their obsession for detail and quality to the highest level seen yet on a product. Their philosophy remains Everything is Important.
The day-to-day responsibilities:
- Working with a range of materials including leather, cloth and carbon
- Follow customer specifications, working to strict quality requirements
- Support with continuous improvements to processes in design and quality and with logging of build issues and work with engineers to support with continuous improvements
Ideal Trim Technician:
- Hands-on experience of whole vehicle interior trim fitment
- Experience working with leather, cloth and carbon trim
- Candidates with a classic vehicle or motorsport background would thrive in this environment
- Experience working with high-end or luxury vehicles in desirable
- Ability to work as a team member and follow work instructions
- Excellent organisational skills, proficient at managing and prioritising work schedule
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to create a faultless finish
- Knowledge and practical understanding of H&S, C.O.S.H and environmental procedures
- Flexible attitude towards working hours as overtime may be required
Interested? Get in touch below!