Due to rapid growth, This company is expanding, they want and need our finished vehicles to look their absolute best. A key feature of all of our cars is their paint job and overall finish, creating the wow factor for all of clients. We are looking for an experienced, passionate detailer and finisher with outstanding attention to detail to prepare and polish and finish our cars as the final part of their individual builds in readiness for delivery.
This company makes officially branded drivable little cars for luxury high-end motor manufacturers. They are 75% scale, 100% electric and 200% fun tributes to classic cars: boasting swappable batteries, a sliding pedal box, regenerative braking, and different driving modes. They are already making cars for Bugatti, Aston Martin, and Ferrari plus there are more to follow.
Beautifully engineered vehicles don't just appear at their client's front doors – they are a result of months and sometimes years of meticulous design, dedicated craftsmanship, uncompromising testing, and a personal customer experience second to none.
That doesn't happen without an exceptionally talented team fuelled by a determination to create truly remarkable vehicles, whilst having a ton of fun along the way. They work with the best car manufacturers in the business, so are only looking to recruit amazing talent to our small but highly functioning team. They are committed to encouraging equality, diversity, and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. They aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers, and for each employee to feel respected and able to give their best.
Behind the scenes, their production team brings together a culmination of exceptional engineering expertise from a range of testing environments. Their attention to detail and eye for quality are matched only by their inventive spirit, meaning every vehicle that rolls out of the manufacturing facility features that little bit of engineering magic, befitting of the marques they are representing.
- Carry out all polishing and final finishing of finished cars ready for delivery
- Inspection of all panels as they come in and are received from the paint shop
- Polishing all new panels, ensuring dirt is removed to maintain highest possible finish
- Liaison with paint shop and panel suppliers to maintain high standards
- Removal of scratches and imperfections
- Correction of minor paint work defects
- Polishing and finishing visual metal components
- Working efficiently within time schedules to meet deadlines
- Communication between Production, Stores and Operations team
- Support loading/unloading of client deliveries and collections
- Ensuring health and safety policies are adhered to at all times