Graduate Applications Engineer
An Engineering company based in Warwick are currently looking for a Graduate Engineer to join the Grinding Technology Team. As a key member to the Grinding Technology Team, you will assist in the enablement of applications for current and potential customers. You will understand the commercial opportunity for each customer and work with them to maximise their manufacturing applications where appropriate
- Providing customers with technical support.
- Evaluate customer-supplied 3D CAD data and customer drawings.
- Contributing to sales and, customer application presentations.
- Maintain expert level of knowledge in products, key applications, and processes.
- Supporting customers with production applications.
- Support the sales team in verifying customer business cases.
- Prepare time studies and recommending suitable work holding & tooling.
- Supporting customers with demonstration visits to principals’ facilities in Germany.
- To support the development of the turnkey solution, working alongside your colleagues and the principal’s engineering team to develop a robust solution.
- Support in the presentation and demonstration of equipment at Trade Shows and Open Houses.
- To carry out programming and operator training at customers sites in the UK and Ireland.
- Preferred bachelor’s degree in a related field- (Mechanical/Manufacturing engineering, Materials science)
- Ability to use CAD software (Nx/ SolidWorks/ Inventor)
- Ability to work in a team and independently when required, working in a logical methodical manner to solve problems and develop processes.
- Ability to develop and maintain internal and external customer relationships.
Please note, all candidates MUST have a driving licence. If you are interested, please apply today.