We are looking for graduate qualified Mechanical Engineers to provide creativity and problem solving skills to a range of ground breaking, medical device, pharmaceutical and FMCG automation projects. We need people with a real desire to learn multiple technologies, to think laterally, to succeed and excel when faced with technical challenge. Our successful applicants will join a close knit team of mechanical, electrical and control systems/software Engineers, and will be flexible enough to make an immediate contribution. If you like the idea of working in a committed, professional team environment, then this would be a good opportunity to use and grow your skills.
The role of the Mechanical Engineer is to:
- Provide creativity and problem solving skills to a range of ground breaking mechanically biased projects
- Assist with the development of specialist bespoke products and equipment for the pharmaceutical, medical device and FMCG sectors
- Be customer focussed, liaising daily with a multinational blue-chip client base.
Skills And Experience Essential:
- At least 2 years experience working full-time in a mechanical engineering role
- Possess a flair for the design of new concepts and ideas for engineering applications
- Strong knowledge and understanding of maths, physics and engineering design principles
- Skilled in problem solving methods and techniques
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced in use of 3D Computer Aided Design tools – we use Autodesk Inventor
- Professionally qualified with minimum 2(ii) degree in Mechanical Engineering or similar discipline