Electrical Design Engineer
Electrical Design Engineers that are looking for a new challenge please read on as this may just be what you are looking for.
Here is an opportunity to work with a company that has been operating successfully for over 50 years with no signs of slowing down. With clients in over 150 countries across the world, you will certainly be joining a stable company that will offer job security.
The role is based within a busy controls department and would suit a keen, forward-thinking engineer that is able to be innovative in their approach to working on projects that cover industries such as Pharmaceutical, Food, Paper, Cosmetics, Tobacco and others.
This company understands that you work hard every day and that it is only right that you are rewarded with excellent benefits that add to your life both inside and outside of work.
- Free parking for your motor whether its diesel, petrol or electric.
- Free tea and coffee at breaks made just how you like it.
- Sodexo Lifestyle benefits – offering discounts on supermarkets, holidays, gyms, etc, so you get to keep more in your pocket whilst enjoying all the trappings of the good life.
- Group personal pension scheme – matched employee contribution up to a maximum of 4.5% of basic salary.
- Knowledge of Solidworks or Elecworks.
- Eye for detail, time management.
- Industrial Automation experience.
If you have read the above and you are interested in this role please apply.