About this position:
Small but rapidly growing UK arm of global business requires an experienced engineer who is highly competent with all aspects of the specification, design, programming and commissioning of Siemens TIA S7-1500 for a range of automation projects with experience of conveyors and/or warehouse automation highly beneficial.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an established business as they grow their controls presence in the UK market. Known for providing excellent levels of bespoke software and factory automation for a range of blue-chip clients.
Role will be roughly spilt 80% working from home and 20% commissioning on-site.
You’ll receive 33 Days holiday including B/H, Bonus, Salary Sacrifice Schemes and Flexi Days/Hybrid Working.
- Siemens TIA S7-1500 Safety PLC & HMI/SCADA – design from scratch
- Automated warehousing and conveyor systems project experience
- Site commissioning & fault-finding – HW & SW
- Component specification/selection
- Electrical design/Eplan/AutoCAD
- Functional safety/Sistema experience a bonus
- High level interfacing/WCS
- Can manage/ interface with Subcontractors/other engineers
- Problem solving/tenacity
- Location is flexible as this is a work from home opportunity, with the majority of current projects around the East Midlands & North London areas
- Experience Programming with Siemens TIA Portal
- Experience of full Controls Systems Lifecycle
- Commissioning Experience
- Ideally Warehouse/Conveyors project experience