3D Printing Technician
About this position:
This company engineers composites, products and components for the automotive, motorsport, aerospace, marine and defence industries. They are an Automotive design consultancy heavily involved in light weighting, composites and a little bit of additive manufacturing. They are currently working on a new exciting project and are looking for a Design engineer who wishes to transition into programs engineer.
- Preparing & setting up the 3D machines for printing
- Post processing of manufactured parts
- Changing print head parts and materials ready for production.
- General maintenance and warehouse duties around the workshop
- Liaising with Engineering to help resolve any technical issues
Whether you’re a keen 3D Printing hobbyist or someone from a CNC background you will be shown the ropes to achieve the most from your new role at this most prestigious company.