Mechanical Design Engineer
About this Position:
This company is a World Leading Manufacturer of Machinery for the plastics processing and recycling industries. The company is a family run business which has been established for over 65 years, they are now looking to expand their team and bring a Mechanical Design Engineer on board. It’s an excellent opportunity to use a wide range of engineering skills and play a pivotal role in machine development and improvement whilst seeing projects through from start to finish.
- Execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to business standards, practices, procedures, and product/program requirements.
- Delivering products as part of a cross-function multidisciplinary team
- Developing new solutions under guidance and/or in a team setting or based upon precedents in the organisation
- Using existing designs, models and drawings mechanical design and development of the company’s arrange of machinery including turn-key installations
- Solidworks experience
- Creative problem solver
- Good understanding of mechanisms and awareness of the application of engineering principles
- Analytical and logical mindset with a high attention to details
- Apply sound engineering skills to assist with the development and advancement of the current range of machinery