Senior Key Account Manager
This global business of 500 people onsite is a Tier 1 supplier in the automotive industry who supply wingmirrors and internal vision systems for the likes of Toyota, JLR, Nissan, Volvo and some Mclaren vehicles. This company are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to join their Global Sales and Marketing department.
Why this company?
They are a strongly connected global team spanning 15 countries that is committed to continuous improvement which facilitates the development of their employees. They have created an open, friendly, team-based atmosphere which is competitive yet collaborative, hardworking but fun. They are looking for a Senior Key Account Manager to ensure strong, collaborative customer relationships (Account Management), and growing the clients’ customer base, while identifying new business opportunities within the existing client portfolio (Business Development).
- Deliver revenue and profit growth by securing new and replacement business to support achievement, or over-achievement, of sales objectives
- Lead development of programme contract details and requirements, ensuring alignment to a disciplined SDS programme kick-off process
- Ensure customer relationships are managed pro-actively, enabling best-in-class (BIC) levels of customer satisfaction
- Oversee new project programme execution with the objective of achieving timely delivery and outstanding customer satisfaction
- Act as a key contributor to the Sales organisation’s annual Business Planning process
- Provide ongoing assessment of the Company’s current commercial performance against budgeted targets
- Define and execute ongoing market, technology and competitor intelligence, and socialise across key internal stakeholders
- Support the Director of UK Sales with any other duties deemed appropriate and required
- Computer literacy
- Experience in an Automotive Tier 1 or OEM, Account Management / managerial, Engineering sector, Sales / Business Development
- Knowledge of Automotive Industry and Selling processes and techniques
- Strong interpersonal / communication skills
- Ability to analyse information to support development of effective business recommendations and decision making
- Highly organised and able to prioritise activities to achieve customer and business objectives
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly numerate